The course program of IK 2020 is currently in the making. We will release further information as soon as it is available.
- ET2 – Data-Driven Dynamical Models for Neuroscience and Neuroengineering
- ET3 – Information as a Resource: How Organisms Deal with Uncertainty
- FC01 – Motifs for Neurocognitive Challenges from Individual to Evolutionary Time Scales
- FC02 – Your Wit Is My Command: Toward A Computational Understanding of Humour
- FC03 – Arousal Interactions with Curiosity, Risk, and Reward from a Computational Cognitive Architecture Perspective
- FC05 – Confidence and Overconfidence
- FC07 – A Series of Interesting Choices: Risk, Reward, and Curiosity in Video Games
- FC08- The Motivational Power of Curiosity – Information as Reward
- FC09 – Using Robot Models to Explore the Exploratory Behaviour of Insects
- FC10 – Mindfulness as a Method to Explore your Mind-Wandering with Curiosity
- FC12 – The Development of Curiosity
- IC1 – Introduction to Machine Learning
- IC2 – Introduction to Psychology
- IC3 – Introduction to Neuroscience
- MC2 – Symbolic Reasoning within Connectionist Systems
- PC1 – Exploration, curiosity and Not-Knowing stance – Perceiving the World through Introspection
- PC2 – Seeking Shaky Ground
- PrfC02 – Ethics in Science and Good Scientific Practice
- PrfC1- Curiosity, Risk, and Reward in Teaching in Higher Education
- Official introduction: at IK you arrive and we throw you right into it. But don’t worry. A proper welcome and information will be given after dinner on the first night of IK.
- Interaction groups: you are very welcome to participate the interaction groups which take place during the first evening. You find your interaction group number on the backside of your booklet. More information will be given during the official introduction.
- Poster information: for those of you who participate in the poster session, a poster information meeting will take place on the second day of the conference after lunch around 13:30.
- Conference Dinner and colorful evening (“Bunter Abend”): The fifth night of the IK is conference dinner night. This is a special night with nice food and most importantly a subsequent program organized by you! There will be a person to coordinate the planning. Usually, we have an IK choir performing and a lot of other acts. Also, since it is such a special night, feel free to dress up a little bit.
- Sunshine information: for those of you who help a lecturer as a sunshine, a sunshine meeting will take place on the first conference day during the coffee break in the cafeteria.
- Moonshine information: for those of you who support the IK as a moonshine, a moonshine meeting will take place on the first conference day during the coffee break in the library.